Before you spread the word…
E-mail marketing has recently been tarnished with the Ã¢ÂÂspamÃ¢ÂÂ brush, Targets Located are against all unsolicited spam e-mail. If you are considering using e-mail marketing to promote your business, tread extremely carefully and only take advice or work with Industry leaders who are currently full members of the Direct Marketing Association. This is the best possible way to stay within the law and avoid your companyÃ¢ÂÂs reputation being destroyed!
Getting it right from the start is a must; lots of companies have fallen foul of the law because they thought e-mail marketing was a cheap alternative to direct mail.
There is no such thing as a cheap e-mail list or e-mail broadcasting tool, if the deal seems too good to be true, it most definitely is!
If you are looking for a 21st century marketing tool which will give you direct results and or instant feedback from your existing client database or prospect list, this is probably the most powerful way to do it; results can be rapid and prolific.
Targets Located are experts both in delivery Ã¢ÂÂ through our partner dotMailer, and in list creation. The basics are simple to follow although not as well known as they should be:
- Data cannot be transferred outside of the EU, without the express permission of the subscriber Ã¢ÂÂ so avoid broadcasters whose servers are located outside of the EU i.e. State side!
- All e-mail addresses must be opt in
- You will always get a higher open rate and therefore conversion rate from organically created lists, so have a sign up on your site
- You must make it clear who is sending the e-mail
- You must provide a clear and simple way to unsubscribe
- You must have your full company name, registered address and company number on all communication.
Would your business benefit from e-mail marketing? It only takes a phone call to find out. Over the years we have created lists and ran campaigns for thousands of clients from hundreds of industries.
Our wealth of knowledge is yours absolutely free! And you can rest assured, the Targets Located code of practice is such, if we think your campaign will not produce a valuable return on your investment you will be the first to know.
At the very least we can quickly bring you up to date with the marketing industryÃ¢ÂÂs fastest moving medium and put your finger on the pulse.