In 2006 Royal Mail lost its monopoly in the postal market, since then there has been a steady switch from using Royal Mail to utilising down stream access as a competitive alternative. Down stream access means that competitors can carry mail, and pass it to Royal Mail for delivery.
Not only does Down stream access land on doormats faster than Royal MailÃ¢ÂÂs Mailsort 3, in most cases it is far more cost-effective.
We are specialist independent providers of mailing distribution and fulfilment solutions and as one of the UKÃ¢ÂÂS five down stream access providers, we offer your company a very real alternative to using Royal Mail, saving you money and speeding up your doormat delivery times.
The Mailing arm of Targets Located currently processes and mails over 100 million items per year to both of the Postal Services Commission regulatory requirements; ISO: 9001:2000 and QMP accreditation standards.
As a private postal operator, licensed with the Postal Services Commission, our services include:
- UK delivery services
- International delivery services
- Specialist hand-sorted fulfilment (pick & pack services)
- Priority and economy international mailing services
- Specialist catalogue and directory fulfilment
- UK downstream access services
- Polythene wrapping & enclosing
- National and international magazine distribution
- Mail order services
- Bulk inbound mail services
- Bespoke, one-off event promotions & mini direct marketing campaigns
Targets Located provides the complete direct mail fulfilment package to thousands of small to medium size businesses all over the UK as well as 100Ã¢ÂÂs of large companies and well known high street brands.
Our dedicated team of account managers and campaign coordinators can plan a campaign from start up or analyse your existing campaigns to help identify areas of savings and or improvement.
Please feel free to call us for an informal chat.